Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

Well that just shows how great hardstyle is. Kinda hoped he would play a familiar hardstyle song at the end in the car.

But still the animation and sound was really good. And the meme's, well some people like them and some don't, can't make anyone happy. I liked them on the othr hand since they suited the situations quite well.

Nice work, and greetings from the Netherlands.

Ellvis responds:

Thank you,, yes I wanted to put hardstyle song in but a lot people dont want hardstyle so this time I comply... but if you want hardtsyle music in my animations -- look at some of my old videos.. thanks.. and sorry for bad grammar..
Greetings from Czech Republic.

Shite Comic - Part 2 Shite Comic - Part 2

Nicely made

Seems like an regular day of work =D.
Gj man
9 for the rlly fast ending all of a sudden, wanted more :P

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Nice

1 Question, when you freeze the flash when all the characters were together for the picture, the poor turtle kept moving, whys that xD?

Jazza responds:

coz he's in pain :P plus too much movement would overlag with that many people

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

Awesome

Really nice animation and song.
Listed about 10 times arealdy :S.

Keep it up.

crispy bangs crispy bangs

Reminds

me of hellraiser, nice flash keep it up (Y)

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

Nice

Rayman lol

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

This is Sick!

And that's just how i like it. Ur works has interested me since kitten apocalypse,
It's good to see something of your work reaches the frontpage again.
You let the dark side of newgrounds come out. Keep up the good work, and i look forward at seeing part 3.

HK's Phoenix Wrong HK's Phoenix Wrong

Very nice

One of the best pw i've seen, Keep ut the good work.

Great Weed Drought of '03 Great Weed Drought of '03

Fear and loathing in las vegas

If i'm not wrong, you've just seen the movie ''Fear and loathing in las vegas''. The story telling was alot alike.

And i really liked it. Good job man.

A* Episode 2 A* Episode 2

->(Y)<-

Now that i've seen all episodes i see 1 problem.
You like to take thing really slowly, that does ofcourse works with this your style of animation but i don't think you will come far on a site like this that has a whole other thought of what is interesting. Ofc some like it, like myself. But i think you have more succes at a different kind of people who watch it.

Still you maybe really have something here. Think newgrounds need more serious artwork and not only cockjokes and fighting animations.

Just add a little more speed, and make some explosions (explosions who doesn't love them?) more visual.

Hope you make more !
Work hard and soon you'll be on the frontpage.

smbhax responds:

Oh yes, I certainly know what you mean. I don't think my work will be the type that gets instant massive hits here, but that's okay, and it makes me appreciate the people who do like it. :) There certainly will be episodes that are more action-oriented, when the time is right for them in the story. I can't promise any cock jokes, though!